Freedom Through Individualized Funding
Community Living Windsor supports the freedom of individuals and their families to make financial choices through the option of individualized funding.
We give people financial control of their individualized funds while assisting them to utilize their funds in an accountable and flexible manner.
The services provided by Community Living Windsor are quite comprehensive and include:
- Acting as a transfer payment agency to receive allocated funds provided by the Ministry of Community and Social Services on behalf of the person and their family
- Flowing approved funds on an as needed basis including the use of direct deposit or cheque;
- Assisting in the development of a budget
- Providing monthly financial reports
- Assisting and supporting people and families to arrange, organize and administer the supports needed to enjoy life and be active in the community
- Assisting people and families in understanding and conforming to Ministry procedures, standards and other related requirements
- Assisting with human resource matters related to self-employed support workers