Gain The Freedom To Work
We will strive find the right job for you and help you gain the placement. Employment specialists will match your skills and abilities with an employer’s needs and then provide on-the-job training and support to ensure success. Our goal is to create a win-win situation in which the employer and the employee benefit from the match. We work with co-workers and supervisors to ensure mutual satisfaction and success.
Our Services To You
- Job readiness skills. We will refer you to a job training program.
- Resume development. We will provide you with printed copies of your resume.
- Job development. Contact potential employers and assess job market.
- Interview skills. We will practice with you to help you be successful.
- Application assistance. Help you complete and submit applications as well as following up afterward with employers.
- Job searching. Assist with developing job search strategies and meet with you weekly to review and support your job search.
- Job skills. Match your skills with employer needs.
- Assistance in accessing the transit system to get you to a job.
- Job coaching on site job training and skill development.
- Ongoing job support and problem solving for both employee and employer.
- On-site job training when job changes occur.
- Follow up with you to make sure you are happy in your job.
Connect with Community Living Windsor’s Employment Services today!
For more information, please contact: