What is Youth Engagement?Engagement: Summer Work Experience is a program for students between the ages of 16 and 29. You can apply to this program if
- you are a student returning to school in the Fall
- you have an intellectual disability
- you have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- you are motivated and interested in gaining work experience during your summer break
Why should I be a part of Youth Engagement?By taking part in Youth Engagement, you will
- Add skills and experience to your resume
- have a job coach to support you during your shifts
- earn money during the summer
- boost your confidence!
How do I apply?Complete and submit the 2022 Youth Engagement application to the address below by Friday, May 6, 2022.
Manager, Employment Services
1225 McDougall Ave.