What is Youth Engagement?
Youth Engagement: Summer Work Experience is a program for students.
You can apply to this program if:
- You are a student returning to school in the Fall.
- You have an intellectual disability.
- You have a Social Insurance Number.
- You are motivated and interested in gaining work experience
during your summer break.
Why should I be a part of Youth Engagement?
Being a part of Youth Engagement will:
- Add skills and experience to your resume.
- Have a job coach to support you during your shifts.
- Earn money during the summer.
- Boost your confidence!
How do I apply?
Complete and submit the full application by Thursday February 28, 2019 to:
Manager, Employment Services
7025 Enterprise Way
Windsor, Ont. N8T 3N6
Click here to download and print the 2019 Youth Engagement Application