Finding The Perfect Job For You
Our employment specialists will match your skills and abilities with an employer’s needs and then provide on-the-job training and support to ensure workplace success.Our goal is to create a win-win situation in which the employer and the employee benefit from the match. We work with co-workers and supervisors to ensure mutual satisfaction and success. Our Services To You
- Job readiness skills. We will refer you to a job training program.
- Resume development. We will provide you with printed copies of your resume.
- Job development. Contact potential employers and assess job market.
- Interview skills. We will practice with you to help you be successful.
- Application assistance. Help you complete and submit applications as well as following up afterward with employers.
- Job searching. Assist with developing job search strategies and meet with you weekly to review and support your job search.
- Job skills. Match your skills with employer needs.
- Assistance in accessing the transit system to get you to a job.
- Job coaching on site job training and skill development.
- Ongoing job support and problem solving for both employee and employer.
- On-site job training when job changes occur.
- Follow up with you to make sure you are happy in your job.
Connect with Community Living Windsor’s Employment Services today.
For more information, contact:
Terry Cloutier Manager, Employment Services Phone: (519) 256-1924 Email: email@example.com
Believing in yourself is the first step to success!