As of February 16, 2021, at 12:01 am, Windsor has moved to RED – Control Level of the Province of Ontario’s COVID-19 Response Framework.
Please review this memo from our Operations Director regarding important changes to the visitation procedure.
Visits to 24-hour Supported Homes
- Community Living Windsor Visitation Policy (updated Feb. 16)
- Memo re: Important Changes to Visitor Procedures (December 16, 2020)
This letter from our Operations Director (November 23) explains some of the key components that factor into decision-making re: visitation.
This clarification document seeks to be as transparent as possible with all the prevailing factors that influence Community Living Windsor’s visitation policies. It describes what factors exist in the context of each situation, the Ministry guidance provided, and the resulting impact on our procedures.
Information for People and Families Supported by our Family Support Team
Please review this important message from Sue, John & Damir (March 17) regarding weekly invoices and cheque retrieval.
- Self-Screening for Independent Contractors Prior to Entering Homes (March 20, 2020)
COVID-19 Information & Resources for People We Support
- Video: How to Keep Yourself & Others Safe from COVID-19
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus): a social story
- Information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) (from People First Canada)
- Information about Changes at CLW Because of COVID-19 (March 17, 2020)
About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information & Other Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccine: social stories
- Strategies to Help if you are Nervous about Needles
- VIDEO: Preparing to get the COVID-19 Vaccine – Strategies to help if you are nervous about needles
- Top 10 Side Effects of COVID-19 Vaccine
Virtual Activities & Staying Connected
- Socially Distancing Together – CLW Online Activity Calendar (through April 17)
- Online Activities in our Community and Beyond
Important External Resources
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
- Guidance for Better Mental Health during Pandemic