A Rewarding Way To Give Back
If you have been looking for the right opportunity to share your time and talents, we would love to hear from you.
Community Living Windsor was founded by volunteers. The contributions volunteers continue to make today play an essential role in our ongoing support of people who have an intellectual disability and enhancing their quality of life.
What’s in it for you as a volunteer? You will:
- Gain the opportunity to promote independence, self-worth, confidence and community involvement
- Gain work related experiences, skills, knowledge and contacts
- Give back to your community
- Develop new friends
- Attend training workshops
- Explore potential careers
- Rediscover values of friendship and community
- Find new talents
- Have fun!