Why Join the Team?
At Community Living Windsor, people are at the heart of everything we do. Our vibrant team of managers, Support Coordinators, and Direct Support Professionals are committed to inspiring possibilities in the lives of the over 600 people with intellectual disabilities, and their families, that we support in the Windsor area.
A career in developmental service at Community Living Windsor offers:
- flexible hours
- competitive compensation
- staff training & opportunities for personal growth
- vibrant & supportive team environment
- opportunity to make meaningful connections & impact
We're Hiring Direct Support Professionals
How to apply for a Direct Support Professional position:
We want the process of applying to be as simple as possible, so you have two options to apply:
- Click on the View "Job Ad & Apply on Indeed" button above and follow directions to apply through Indeed
2. Email your resume directly to our Human Resource department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to hear from you
We're always looking for good people who share our values. If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your resume:
Jessica Edwards, Manager, Learning & Development
Community Living Windsor
7025 Enterprise Way, Windsor, ON. N8T 3N6
Community Living Windsor is an equal opportunity employer, and we value the importance of diversity, dignity, and the worth of every individual in the workplace. Community Living Windsor offers accommodations for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process. If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.