Discover Opportunities in Your Community!
Nothing about ME without ME! Being connected offers an opportunity for adults with a disability to participate and give back to the community. ADDventures works to develop and tailor opportunities one person at a time, providing services from each person’s own neighborhood. ADDventures has created strong links with community partners to assist the people we support as they fulfill roles that are essential to the Windsor community.
Explore Your Community and Neighbourhood with Personal Goal Planning:
- Discover Gifts, Interests, Skills & Abilities
- Develop Community Opportunities
- Make Good Connections
- Discover your Community & Neighbourhood
Services We Offer:
- Personal Planning Services – Community Navigation
- Development of Asset Maps – Community Connections
- Development of Schedules – that match gifts, skills, interests, and supports
- Volunteer, Recreation, and Leisure Options – pursued based on each person’s plan
- Individual and Small Group Activities Provided – ongoing friendship connections
Community Living Windsor’s ADDventures is located at:
2840 Temple Drive
Monday – Friday:
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The well-being of the people we support and the community is our top priority. In light of the COVID-19 situation, Community Living Windsor has closed its main administrative office, the Downtown Centre, and ADDventures to the public until future notice.
For more information about the opportunities and activities at ADDventures please contact:
Steve Shearer, Manager, ADDventures
Phone: 519-984-2038 or 519-944-2464